« Home | BarlowGirl Is Awesome! » | National Day of Prayer this Thursday » | A Good Read! » | Cheerleaders Beware! » | Megan Hutchinson and Life Hurts, God Heals » | BarlowGirl Concert You Won't Want to Miss! » | Chad Eastham Speaks on Friday Night » | Photo Shoot Preview » | Dove Evolution » | The Promise Conference Blog »

A Girl's Best Friend

If there's one thing that I LOVE about being a girl - its the close friendships we share! Its my best friends that understand me and help me through whatever comes my way. God has used so many of my girlfriends to help me grow and to challenge me in my faith. Here is a picture of me and one of my very best friends - Annie! She's amazing and inspires me everyday.






I am SO excited about The Promise conference because its a chance to meet new friends, connect with other girls, and learn about how to develop deeper friendships! There is even going to be a workshop on "Surviving Friendships, Family, and Flirts" for middle school students... Annie and I CAN'T WAIT!! :) See you there!!

Oh E... what would I do without you?! You are SUCH a good friend! All of our late night talks and singing in the car... i love your guts! Thanks for being my friend!!

Post a Comment